Challenger Floor Furnace
The Cozy Challenger Floor Furnace provides warm, even heat through the natural convection of circulating warm air. Cozy’s scientific design ensures a high volume air exchange–as much as three to five times per hour–guaranteeing uniform temperatures throughout your home. The Cozy Challenger features a factory-mounted control with built-in pressure regulator and 100% safety pilot. The millivolt controls require no electricity to operate, so losing heat during a power failure is never an issue.
Narrow Width 30,000 BTU Model
Installs between a standard 16″ center joist without cutting the joist
Continuous-Seam Welded Combustion Chamber
Constructed of heavy 18 gauge steel maximizes heat transfer
Suspended with “U” type interlocking brackets & is easily removed for cleaning
Jet Tube Burners
Durably constructed of aluminized steel and provide excellent flame characteristics for natural gas.
100% Safety Pilot / Built in Pressure Regulator
Completely stops the flow of gas in the event pilot flame is extinguished
Low BTU Pilot
Durably constructed of stainless steel and provides maximum efficiency during standby
Safety Limit Control
Maintains the lowest possible grill temperature consistent with heating required
Included in all units and prevents pilot and burner outage due to downdraft
Matchless Spark Ignition
Eliminates the need for matches or lighting tools
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Wall furnace components must not be interchanged or mixed to make a complete furnace.
- Combustion chamber and burners carry a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Massachusetts Approval G3-0613-640.
- Read the owner’s manual before use/installation.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Please consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers.
- Cozy Heating Systems LLC reserves the right to amend product specifications without notice.