Console Heater Conventional-Vent
Cozy’s Vented Console Heaters incorporate quality, efficiency and contemporary styling at an affordable price! Choosing the closed front console for pure circulated warmth at an even more economical price! The textured steel casing is coated with a baked black enamel painted finish that resists scratching and fading.
Each unit comes equipped with a 100% low-BTU safety pilot and top-operated temperature control with a pressure regulator for either natural or propane gas. Total safety is assured by a resettable vent spill safety device which cycles the unit off in the event of flue blockage or incorrect venting installation. An optional blower eliminates air stratification and distributes warm air throughout the room. These units require a BW vent (not included) to complete installation.
Provides “no-stoop” access for temperature selection
Thermostat Sensing Bulb
Monitors room temperature and maintains heat at desired setting
100% Safety Pilot/Built-in Pressure Regulator
Cycles unit off in the event pilot flame is extinguished
Stainless Steel Burner
Designed to assure quiet ignition/extinction and provides excellent flame characteristics
Allows the heater to function without electricity
Continuous-Seam Welded Combustion Chamber
Durably constructed and assures maximum heat transfer
Infinite Speed Thermostatic Blower
Provides even heat distribution throughout room
Matchless Spark Ignition
Eliminates the need for matches or lighting tools
Resettable Vent Spill Safety Device
Automatically shuts unit off in the event of flue blockage or incorrect vent installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Model #: CHB3
Weight: 6 lbs
Model #: TSK
Weight: 1 lb
Weight: 1 lb
Model #: 36×36
Weight: 10.75 lbs
Model #: 28×32
Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Combustion chamber and burners carry a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Massachusetts Approval G3-0613-640.
- Read the owner’s manual before use/installation.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Please consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers.
- Cozy Heating Systems LLC reserves the right to amend product specifications without notice.