Direct-Vent & Top Vent Counterflow Wall Furnaces–
Now in New Modern White Color!
The combination of fan-forced efficiency, counterflow heat delivery and sealed combustion makes Cozy Direct-Vent Counterflow Wall Furnaces the perfect heater for multi-story units, room additions, garage apartments, vacation homes, and more. Cozy Top-Vent Counterflow Wall Furnaces can be mounted on any inside or outside wall, allowing maximum installation flexibility. The powerful, thermostatically controlled blower draws cool air into the upper grill and delivers warm air at floor level, distributing heat uniformly throughout the room.
Standard on all units assuring convenient operation
Thermostatically Controlled Blower
Draws cooler air into unit top and distributes heat at floor level
Standing Pilot (Low BTU)
Available as standard equipment, featuring 100% shut-off
Manual Spark Igniter
Eliminates the need for matches or lighting tools. (Standing Pilot units only)
Multi-Port Stainless Steel Burner
Provides excellent flame characteristics and quiet ignition and extinction
Optional Side Outlet Kits
Available to disperse air to unit sides or adjacent rooms
Optional Cabinet Trim Kit
Available to trim out recessed installation
Provides inside upper casing to facilitate installation
Counterflow up to 9-1/4″ Direct Vent Counterflow up to 10″
10 Year Warranty
Cozy offers a 10 Year Warranty on the heater exchanger.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Wall furnace components must not be interchanged or mixed to make a complete furnace.
- Combustion chamber and burners carry a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Massachusetts Approval G3-0613-640.
- Read the owner’s manual before use/installation.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Please consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers.
- Cozy Heating Systems LLC reserves the right to amend product specifications without notice.