Direct-Vent Wall Furnace– Now in New Modern White Color!
Cozy’s Direct-Vent Wall Furnace mounts on an outside wall and occupies minimal room space. The continuous seam-welded combustion chamber draws air from the outside and exhausts through a concentric vent system, which keeps the interior air warm and fresh. The louvered cabinet design maximizes airflow, providing uniform temperatures from floor to ceiling. A telescoping vent assembly is included and fits a standard 5”- 9” wall thickness, eliminating the need for expensive and difficult-to-install vent pipe systems.
A wall-mounted thermostat comes standard, or choose the optional built-in bulb stat kit (BBSK). Both provide precise temperature control, even if the electrical power fails. All controls include a 100% safety pilot and pressure regulator for safe, efficient operation.
Continuous-Seam Welded Combustion Chamber
Constructed of heavy 18 gauge steel maximizes heat transfer
Suspended with “U” type interlocking brackets & is easily removed for cleaning
430 Stainless Steel, Ported Burner
Provides quiet ignition/extinction and excellent flame characteristics for Natural and LP gas
100% Safety Pilot / Built in Pressure Regulator
Completely stops the flow of gas in the event pilot flame is extinguished
Low BTU Pilot
Durably constructed of stainless steel and provides maximum efficiency during standby
Standard on all models and provides maximum comfort and ease of operation
Matchless Spark Ignition
Eliminates the need for matches or lighting tools
10 Year Warranty
Cozy offers a 10 Year Warranty on chamber and burner
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Model #: DVB3
Weight: 4 lbs
Weight: 8 lbs
Weight: 10 lbs
Weight: 8 lbs
Weight: 1 lbs
Weight: 1 lbs
- Wall furnace components must not be interchanged or mixed to make a complete furnace.
- Combustion chamber and burners carry a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Massachusetts Approval G3-0613-640.
- Read the owner’s manual before use/installation.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Please consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers.
- Cozy Heating Systems LLC reserves the right to amend product specifications without notice.