Gravity Wall Furnace
Cozy Gravity Wall Furnaces mount on any inside or outside wall (single wall only), providing both circulated and radiant heat in an economical package. Available in single or dual wall models, each fits between any standard 16” center stud space. Available in 25,000, 35,000 and 50,000 BTU’s, Cozy Gravity Wall Furnaces provide ample heating for new constructions, additions, and other hard to heat areas.
With self-energizing controls for use during power outages, heavy gauge steel grill to eliminate heat warp, and an optional fan accessory kit, Cozy Gravity Wall Furnaces are a top choice of contractors everywhere.
Neutral Baked Enamel Finish
Resists fading and cleans easily with a damp cloth
Resettable Blocked Flue Safety Device
Automatically shuts the unit off in the event of flue blockage or incorrect vent installation
“Unibody” Grill Construction
Heavy gauge steel eliminates heat warpage
Self Energizing Controls
Provide their own power, eliminating heat loss even during a power failure
430 Stainless Steel, Ported Burner
Provides quiet ignition/extinction and excellent flame characteristics for Natural and LP gas
Low BTU Pilot
Durably constructed of stainless steel and provides maximum efficiency during standby
Continuous Seam Welded Combustion Chamber
Maximizes heat transfer and is warranted for ten (10) years
Optional Thermostatically Controlled Fan
Available for single and dual wall furnaces to enhance air circulation
Wall Thermostat Standard
Built-in Bulb Stat control
Weight: 10 lbs
Model #: 40542A
Weight: 5 lbs
Model #: FSKA
Weight: 24 lbs
Weight: 1 lb
Weight: 9 lbs
Weight: 1 lb
- Dual Wall Units will accept two fan kits.
- Wall furnace components must not be interchanged or mixed to make a complete furnace.
- Combustion chamber and burners carry a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
- Massachusetts Approval G3-0613-640.
- Read the owner’s manual before use/installation.
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses.
- Installation and servicing recommended by a qualified service person.
- Please consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation.
- Venting must comply with the installation manual.
- Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers.
- Cozy Heating Systems LLC reserves the right to amend product specifications without notice.