A. Collection of Personal Information
Cozy may collect and use personal information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about Cozy’s products, product parts and services;
- Request warranty or tax exempt information;
- Contact Customer Service;
- Visit Cozy’s Site;
- Submit an email comment or question through Cozy’s Site;
- Provide Cozy with comments or suggestions;
- Enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of Cozy’s surveys; or
- Provide Cozy other contact information.
1. Shopping at Cozy. When you purchase product parts through Customer Service, we will collect information to identify you, such as your name, email, mailing address and/or telephone number, as well as your credit or debit card information and may keep a history of your purchases. Cozy uses this information to process your orders, to ensure proper delivery, to better assist you when you visit or call us as well as to improve our product and service offerings.
2. Responding to Your Inquiry. When you call Customer Service about a product, product part, warranty or any other issue, you may be asked for information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your questions, such as your name, email information, mailing address and a telephone number where we might contact you. Cozy may retain this information to assist you in the future, or quality assurance purposes, or for its other business needs.
3. Warranty Services. If you register your product for warranty through our Site or Customer Service, you will be required to provide personal information to Cozy and/or third party Service Providers.
B. Collection of Electronic Information
When you use Cozy’s Site, certain electronic information may be automatically collected. This data is used to improve the website services, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to users.
1. General Site Analytics. Cozy may keep records of the pages visited by each site user. Cozy may aggregate this information with data on the pages visited by other users to track overall visitor traffic patterns. Cozy uses this information to improve its Site and to develop functions and user tools which will make it more responsive to the needs and preferences of Cozy customers.
2. Cookies & Tags. Cozy’s Site may place “cookies” on your browser. A cookie is an element of software code that Cozy’s Site can send to your browser, which is then stored on your hard drive so we can recognize and better serve you when you return. Should you decide not to accept cookies from our Site, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Site. Other technology, such as tracer tags, clear GIFs, or web beacons may be used to allow us to identify which pages you visit on our Site. These tags are used by us to help optimize and update our Site for you and other future website visitors.
3. Other Information. We may collect additional automatic information about your visit to our Site, such as time of day, browser type and version, browser language, your operating system and platform, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. This information is used for analytical purposes and to help us provide services to our customers. We may also use this information to administer and troubleshoot our Site. User IP addresses may be recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
C. Cozy’s Other Uses of Personal Information
1. Aggregate Information. On occasion we may provide aggregate information about our users (which shall not include personally identifiable information) to vendors, investors, potential advertisers, or others such as number of users or demographic statistics.
2. Marketing. To better serve you, we may use your personal information that you provide and/or combine it with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our marketing partners and others. Cozy uses that combined information to enhance and personalize your experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
3. Shipping. If your product parts are being shipped to you, we will share your shipping information with our delivery Service Providers (United Parcel Service, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service, or other delivery companies we select).
4. Sale of Business. Cozy reserves the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party acquirer.
5. Legally Required Disclosure. Cozy may provide your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or as otherwise required by law.
D. Cozy’s Protection of Children’s Privacy
E. Security Limitations
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Cozy cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us on our Site.
If at anytime you would like to be removed from any Cozy marketing lists, newsletters, distribution lists, or the like, you may do so by contacting us.
G. How to Contact Cozy
You may contact us in any of the following ways:
- Send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Call our toll free number at (502) 589-5380
- Send your request by mail to:
Cozy Heating Systems LLC
3230 Industrial Pkwy
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
ATTN: Customer Service